Virtual Events - Video Gallery
Below is a collection of recordings from our virtual events. Please note, these videos require logging into the website.
View this virtual book talk with HLS Lecturer on Law, Norm Champ '89. In his latest book, Mastering Money: How to Beat Debt, Build Wealth, and Be Prepared for any Financial Crisis, Champ explores how to:
• Pay off your loans and stay out of debt for the long run
• Build savings that will see you through thick and thin
• Avoid financial disaster – from bad credit deals to outright scams
• Start building a safe, smart invest portfolio
View this virtual discussion with HLS alumnus, Glenn Fogel '88, CEO and President of Bookings Holdings - a world leader in online travel. Fogel discusses what a post-COVID-19 world might look like, and answers questions such as:
• What will happen to middle seats on airplanes?
• Is this the end to global travel?
• What will give consumers the confidence to travel again
View this virtual discussion with Harvard Law School Alumni Dan Schorr '98 and Allison Leotta '98, former sex crimes prosecutors and authors for a discussion on sexual misconduct in fiction. Moderated by Gretchen Carlson, founder of Lift Our Voices, a non-profit combatting sexual harassment in the workplace.